Friday, January 22, 2016

You know, playing the new Resident Evil Origins game has really taken me back to some of the earliest Resident Evil memories I have. I'll never forget the day I watched my neighbor and good friend Dave encounter the infamous Snake Boss from the first Resident Evil game on his big screen TV. Being a 11 or 12 years old, I remember trying to act tough, like it wasn't scary at all... but when Dave lost, and the main character, Jill Valentine, was eaten alive... I almost peed my pants. It's true! Heck, I was so scared that when I went home that night, I was convinced there was a giant man-eating snake under my bed. Kudos to you, Resident Evil, for not only scaring the heck out of me as a kid, but for being one of my favorite video game franchises of all time. I regret nothing!


via Retro Junkies http://ift.tt/1TdvkHM

No comments:

Post a Comment