Thursday, March 2, 2017

The Toys R Us Report Ep.110: The Top Five Pizza Toppings Of All The Times

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off with a little talk with Engineer Emily and then we move onto At The Movies where we examine a super weird movie that I saw called "Swiss Army Man" Dude, it was something else. From there we move on the main event of the deal... The Top 5 Pizza Toppings Of All The Time. Man, this is going to be a divisive list. Dudes are gonna flip their lids. I mean that. Finally we finish off with some talk about Riverdale and about a trip I took over to The Bowling Alley. I made a new bowling song and everything. It's a super fun show. I think your'e gonna dig it..
from Retro Junkies http://ift.tt/2mPVHY2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment